Contact: 2891 8181 |
  • Login
  •   |  
  • Cart
  •   |  
  • Checkout (0 item) - HK$0.00

    You have no items in your shopping cart.

Golden Gate Wine

Home of Fine American Wine

Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
根據香港法律, 不得在業務過程中, 向未成年人售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒。

  • FREE DELIVERY OVER $1,000 conditions apply
  •  | 
  • 2ND DAY DELIVERY EXCLUDING WEEKENDS
  •  | 
  • WEEKLY PROMOTIONS

section

Origin Gouges Zivo Vineyard, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2016 Zoom

Origin Gouges Zivo Vineyard, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2016

SKU: ORW3A16Z
Pinot “Gouges” is a white-skinned mutation of Pinot Noir, discovered by Henri Gouges in Burgundy in the 1930s. Lucky for us, he isolated this anomaly, rather than blending it away into his Pinot Noir. In another stroke of luck, some bud wood was smuggled into the United States! We direct-pressed 60% of the fruit, and destemmed the other 40% to ferment and age on its skins for 6 months. The finished wine saw an addition of 40 ppm SO2 and was bottled un-fined and unfiltered.

Availability: In stock

HK$500.00
Product Description

    Details

    Origin Gouges Zivo Vineyard, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2016
Additional Information

    Additional Information

    Varietals Pinot Grigio Gris and Blanc
    Vintage 2016
    Size 750ml
    Region USA - Willamette Valley
    Awards No
    Wine Spectator No
    Wine Enthusiast No
    Robert Parker No
    Other Awards No
    Professional Reviews -
    GGW Tasting Notes Pinot “Gouges” is a white-skinned mutation of Pinot Noir, discovered by Henri Gouges in Burgundy in the 1930s. Lucky for us, he isolated this anomaly, rather than blending it away into his Pinot Noir. In another stroke of luck, some bud wood was smuggled into the United States! We direct-pressed 60% of the fruit, and destemmed the other 40% to ferment and age on its skins for 6 months. The finished wine saw an addition of 40 ppm SO2 and was bottled un-fined and unfiltered.
Product Tags

    Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

CMS tab